I. Formal training/experience
• Piano training – age eight through University
Capital University – Columbus, Ohio
Ohio State University – BS in Music Ed. – voice major, piano minor
I began playing for church at 9. Accompanied school choirs and ensembles from 5th grade on and directing choirs from Junior High on.
II. Professional experience
• Executive Secretary to Geraldine Conway and Associates (United Methodist lay evangelist)
• Pianist for many conferences, Ashrams and Camp Farthest Out
• Secretary – Albright United Methodist Church – Phoenix, AZ
• Secretary to Senior Pastor – Central United Methodist Church – Phoenix, AZ
• Pianist – Wilmore United Methodist Church (Kentucky)
• Pianist, organist, choir director – Urbana Assembly of God (Illinois) 1973 – 1976 as well as co-leader of weekly Women’s Prayer and Share
• Pianist/Organist/Assistant to Minister of Music and teacher of Discipleship course in University of the Word – First Christian Assembly – Cincinnati, Ohio – 1976 –1980
• Executive Secretary – Straight, Inc – (family-centered adolescent drug rehab program) – 1980 – 1983
• Director of Worship Arts Center – Waycross, GA – 1983 – 1984
• Crossroads Discipleship Training School (CDTS) – Youth With A Mission (YWAM) – Cambridge, Ontario – 1984
• Biblical Counseling School (basic) and outreach in the counseling clinic – YWAM – Kona, HI – 1985; worship leader (YWAM); worship leader (Calvary Community Church – Kona); Choir Director – (YWAM, University of the Nations Dedication and 25th anniversary celebration of YWAM)
• YWAM – Brussels, Belgium – staff and worship leader; worship leader for French, Dutch and English chapters of Women’s Aglow and Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship – 1986 and 1987
• Instituto Biblical de Portugal (Assembly of God) – Music teacher, and speaker in several churches – 1987-1988
• 1989 to 1993 – YWAM – Cambridge, Ontario – staff (worship leader and training of worship teams; pastoral care of staff and students; taught in CDTS’s, DTS’s, School of Performing Arts)
• 1988 – 1996 – choral director, worship leader, music assistant – annual celebration of Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem, sponsored by the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ)
• 1993 – 1994 – lived in Jerusalem, led worship and worked at ICEJ, frequently part of worship team or leading worship – Christ Church (Anglican) in Old City of Jerusalem. Music team member for Taste of Tabernacle celebrations in Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and USA.
• 1993 – 2003 – Ministry trips (preach, teach, lead worship, ministry to staff, students, etc. in many denominations, retreats, parachurch organizations)) to Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, South Africa (4 trips), Australia (3), Fiji, Zimbabwe. Assisted in all aspects of preparation and pianist for two major events in the Sydney Opera House (3000th Anniversary of King David’s establishing of Jerusalem as Israel’s eternal capital and the 50th Jubilee of the statehood of Israel)
III. Training and experience specific to the healing ministry of Glennon House
• After receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in 1965 I began reading books about healing from Agnes Sanford, Order of St. Luke, etc.
• Pastored and mentored by David A. Seamands – who ministered much in the area of healing of memories and author of many books on the subject (Healing of Damaged Emotions, Redeeming the Past, Freedom from the Performance Trap, Putting Away Childish Things, Healing Your Heart of Painful Emotions) and recipient of healing ministry
• Biblical Counseling School – YWAM – 1985, Kona, HI University of the Nations, with outreach in the counseling clinic. We learned from multiple resources and ministry approaches.
• In subsequent years, every school for which I was a staff member included extensive ministry in the areas of healing of memories to each individual student, sometimes involving deliverance, as well.
• Attended Pastoral Care Ministry School led by Leanne Payne – 1995