Master’s Social Work, 1984:
• Therapist, 2003-2005 at CHARLEE, (Children Have All Rights Legally, Emotionally, Educationally), a foster care agency.
CLEM (Commissioned Lay Ecclesial Minister) 2009: 3 year program in the Diocese of Orlando.
St. Augustine Catholic Church,2008 – current:
Vacation Bible School, 2009 –2016.
• Lectors/Readers Ministry, 2011 – 2016
• Minister to the Sick (taking Communion to those who are homebound, in nursing homes and in hospitals), 2009—2016
• Communion Minister, 2008 – current
• Healing Ministry, 2009—current
• several parish missions throughout the years
All Saints Healing Ministry, 2002 – current. Volunteer, Staff since 2015.
Christian Healing Ministry (CHM), Jacksonville since 2009. Volunteer Prayer Minister assisting with programs, attending programs for continuing education. Currently, assist as a Prayer Minister with the CHM Alumni Network with the School of Healing Prayer Levels at the Glennon House.